Pages

google analytics

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dr. Who

A few days ago my friend Paul suggested that the Dr. Who theme would make for an interesting praise and worship song.  So I sat down with my computer and my keyboard and with my 9 year old son and we hammered out our own musical arrangement of the theme.  We haven't yet added any singable lyrics, but we're working on it.

Meanwhile...


here is our music with a little video flair. 



this little project used a couple of sounds from the Freesound Project:
Synth Recording
Satellite Dish

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeff, that put a smile on my face. I'll show this to my daughter, she's a big Dr Who fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and hope your daughter will too. My son had fun helping me put it together - and he spent the next couple of days humming the melody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I've been watching Dr. Who for as long as I can remember. I used to watch it with my parents on KCPT, friday nights @ midnight. I think I've seen all but this years episodes.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails