Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sold Another Poem

I just checked my email and discovered a nice little letter waiting for me.  The editors at http://www.everydayweirdness.com/ have chosen my poem "Cold War Spies and Templar Treasures" for online publication tomorrow, December 10, 2009. 

This will be my fourth poem published by the fine folks at Everydayweirdness.
The previous three were :
"Gregor Samsa Slept Here"
"Vinegar Ants"
and
"Memorandum"

As the name of the site implies, they tend toward the weird, the strange, the dark and supernatural. 

This newest poem Cold War Spies and Templar Treasures has some similarities with the novel that I've just completed.  I hope to spend some time during January editing the novel, and if I can get it to a place where I feel happy with it, I'll try to get it published as well.

Here's hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails