Pages

google analytics

Monday, October 25, 2010

Playing the Devil's Game

















You can download it here.

You can probably hear it in the song. I used a lot of samples for this one. What I like about this one is how the different sounds resonate with each other. For example - the fog horn sample sounds like a cello and the servo motor sounds like the call to prayer sounds like the miltary alarm.


Small Water Bubbles
Military Alarm
Strange Vocal Cutups
Civil Defense Siren
Sub Oceano B
My Mom is Huge
Foghorn
Static with some singing
High Singing Static Flips
Servo Truck – Open
Lg Brooklyn Army Terminal
Call to Prayer
Mystery Cat Vodcode
Persia
Switch
Violin FX
Delay Galore
Rampage
Freedom ru
Duduk
CB-Radio Report
Rattler
Clanking Warehouse
Electronic Non Grata

3 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for giving me a comment a freesound(m_O_m). Nice to see what others do with that samples and I have to say: I like it =).
    Listened to it the 2nd time and still don`t recognize the sample=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the servo motor is in there three times - at 1:46, 2:11, and 2:49 - that last one is more difficult to hear.

    i shifted the pitch and added some effects to it so it doesn't sound quite the same as your original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I think I got it now. really cool what you made out of it.

    ReplyDelete

The views, comments, statements and opinions expressed on this Web site do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails