Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An Actual Conversation

Yesterday:


and we're Christian too...

Woman 1 - "I got a phone call the other day, and I don't know what they heck they were saying. They were speaking in Spanish or something. So I told them "I don't speak your language. I speak English." And then I hung up."

Woman 2 - "What did they want? Was it a telemarketer or something?"

Woman 1 - "Well I don't know, that's the point, I couldn't understand what they were saying."

Woman 2 - "I don't know why they just can't speak English, they're in America after all."

Me - "Actually, the United States of America doesn't have an official language..."

Woman 1 (interupting me) - "I know. We're not even Christian any more!"

Me - ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails