Pages

google analytics

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Scientific Discovery

Here's another new song I've put together. You might like it.



You can download it here.
Once again I used a number of sounds from The Freesound Project:
 
I also used some of Zepho's 100 Ambient Tones at the Internet Archive
#35 – Bizarro Bleep
#38 – Long Time Coming
#74 – Generator Reunion

And even further I used some sounds from SampleSwap and Loopmasters


And, just as a reminder, I am still seeking some sponsors to bail me out of jail as a fundraiser for the March of Dimes Foundation.  Those contributing $50 or more will have a song crafted especially for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails