Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Like a Bird on a Napkin

I've been spending a lot of time at the grocery store recently - not shopping, but playing my horn at the kettle stand, raising money for the Salvation Army here in Fairmont, Minnesota.

Every so often I step inside to warm up.  Last week as I sat down and enjoyed a hot cup of coffee, I looked out the window and saw about twenty of these little birds perched on a row of grocery carts.  They were enjoying the last of the afternoon sun's warmth.

I drew a quick sketch of one of them on a napkin before they all flew away.



There's still time, of course, to donate to the Salvation Army. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm just not a frequent commenter... =) But I do read your blog. I very much enjoy your artwork. =)

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails