Pages

google analytics

Friday, May 20, 2011

This is the Beginning of the End

I am both fascinated and repulsed by last-days, end-of-the-world, rapture movies.  How could I not love them - all the bad acting of B-movies, and the weirdness of science-fiction.  But they disgust me too. It's the bad theology. 

And since the rapture is going to happen within a matter of hours, it is time for me to share with you the first part of my own it's-the-end-of-the-world-jesus-is-coming movie.  I've cobbled it together from hundreds (maybe not hundreds but a lot...) of books, movies, and television programs.

Enjoy. 

This is the Beginning of the End from jeff carter on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. this has a lot of really cool footage spliced together! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I suppose I should - at some point - post the list of sources. I have kept a (mostly) complete list of all my sources. There are some clips that I have forgotten where I found them. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

The views, comments, statements and opinions expressed on this Web site do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails