Pages

google analytics

Friday, May 20, 2011

This is the Beginning of the End

I am both fascinated and repulsed by last-days, end-of-the-world, rapture movies.  How could I not love them - all the bad acting of B-movies, and the weirdness of science-fiction.  But they disgust me too. It's the bad theology. 

And since the rapture is going to happen within a matter of hours, it is time for me to share with you the first part of my own it's-the-end-of-the-world-jesus-is-coming movie.  I've cobbled it together from hundreds (maybe not hundreds but a lot...) of books, movies, and television programs.

Enjoy. 

This is the Beginning of the End from jeff carter on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. this has a lot of really cool footage spliced together! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I suppose I should - at some point - post the list of sources. I have kept a (mostly) complete list of all my sources. There are some clips that I have forgotten where I found them. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails