Pages

google analytics

Friday, June 10, 2016

Unwritten Note # 132



“The future is God,” he tells me, “she’s the could have been and possibly, the great maybe, the cosmic universal potential, the sum-total-of-all-impending probabilities.”

But this I cannot understand. Or was it that I will not understand it. It’s a noetic toss up and the coin’s still in the air.

“You’re free to disagree with me,” he says.

“Really?” I wonder at him.

“Oh, who knows?” he shrugs back at me. “The singer sings and the song goes on,” he says. I wonder if he’s attempting a Jackie Mason impersonation.

I have pages and pages of unwritten notes, hundreds – thousands of unfinished confessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails