Pages

google analytics

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Into the Unknown - Download the EP


Yesterday I posted the short song Into the Unknown - a song I created in Ableton Live 8,  with a unique instrument I put together from a couple of free sources.  And now, my friends, you can download a 4 song EP- each played on this unique and somewhat bizarre instrument.

And I hope you will download these songs. (At a mere four dollars, it's not too expensive...)  I hope that you will download the music, not just because I want you to enjoy the music I've created, but also because the money raised in this venture goes to support The Salvation Army in Newton, Iowa.

There are things we cannot know,
places we cannot go,
but still we persist;
into the unknown.




Into the Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails