Pages

google analytics

Thursday, January 10, 2013

These Crazy Kids that I Love


Dune


This is my son, and in him I am well pleased.  He amuses me with his humor.  He astounds me with his ability to remember quotes from movies and obscure bits of trivia.  He often sits at the piano at church to pick out the melodies of movie and television themes.  He is becoming a great cornet player.  He reads - almost as much as his father.  He is affectionate towards all dogs.












Emma















This is my daughter and in her I am well pleased, even if she all but refuses to let me take her picture.  She is intelligent and bright.  She, too, reads almost as much as her father.  And though I wish she'd move on from Harry Potter, I'm pleased that she enjoys the series so much.  She is becoming a wonderful young woman - and it terrifies me that she'll be driving soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails