Pages

google analytics

Monday, February 23, 2015

In Which Dr. Jim West Reviews My Book

I am still recovering from a cold that laid me low for a couple of days; I feel about 75% better.  I think I'm on the way back up, but I'm exhausted.  Too tired to compose engaging posts of my own for this blog.

But that Zwingli apologist and perpetual snark, Dr. Jim West, has just published in his blog a review of my book: Muted Hosannas. 
I am grateful for his critical reading.


If you haven't already got a copy, why not order one today?  If you have read it, would you be willing to write a review - to either share with me or post in the review section at Amazon ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails