Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Logical Fallacy Bingo

I knew what it would become before I began, but I did it anyway. Earlier this evening I engaged in one of those fruitless, pointless ... "conversations" (to put it kindly)... on the Facebook.  I entered into the ..."conversation"... hoping to help restore a measure of civility, to help guide the discourse into sound arguments instead of attacks on personal character.

But it was a wasted effort, as I knew from the beginning it would be.  I resigned myself from the debate, and conquered the temptation to have the last word.  And I decided that next time I see one of these..."conversations"... I'm going to play logical Fallacy Bingo.

I've made up a few cards. Feel free to play along yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails