Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Goodbye, My Soul



We laid our faithful, loving dog, Psyche, to sleep today. She has been a good dog.

I remember the way she would chase the boy child around and around the house, nipping at his heels to make him run faster, the way she would bark a high, piercing bark of concern when I tickled the girl child until she squealed. I remember the way she would press her face into my leg and nuzzle for attention.

She has been a good dog; goodbye my soul.

Our Psyche by Jeff Carter on 500px.com



Psyche by Jeff Carter on 500px.com



Let Sleeping Dogs Lie by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


Stalking the Beast by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


An Old Soul by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


Psyche at Night by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


Psyche Doth Magnify the Lord - 1 by Jeff Carter on 500px.com




2 comments:

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails