Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Now and Again (I Forget Where I Am)

I made this track in Ableton Live 8 (lite) with a sound from the Freesound Project (and several other samples and midi files.)

Now and Again (I Forget Where I Am) by thatjeffcarter was here

This song is available for download.

 I was also, at the beginning of the project, going to include this sound:




And that was the inspiration for the title.  But in the end (after much dithering - yes...no...leave it in...take it out...) I took it out.  Perhaps I'll use it another time, or now that it's available to anyone and everyone  at the Freesound Project, perhaps someone else will use it in one of their projects.

Here is the sample I DID use:  Space Tigers Moog Photosynth:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails