Pages

google analytics

Monday, January 16, 2012

We Listen, We Escape




I awoke angry, with a furious headache. The family cat had been playing under the bed, unconcerned that he was disturbing the rest of us.  I chased him from the room and collapsed back into bed, but could not return to sleep.  My headache only grew worse; by mid-morning it was something of a migraine.

This was my day but it got better ...

To create this short song I used the following sounds from the Freesound project:

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tune. Thank you for using my Ambient sound. I very apreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

The views, comments, statements and opinions expressed on this Web site do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails