Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Music of Thatjeffcarter Was Here

I like to create. I like to paint and draw and photograph. I like to make music.  But I'm not really very good at self promotion.  So think of this as a reminder, rather than as crass, narcissistic egoism.

Please.

Into the Unknown - These songs began as an experiment, exploring what can be done with the Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that I use.  I created this instrument which I dubbed the "Bird Drone"   It's a $4 download. That's not so much.
Artifacts - These 2 songs fell from space and landed in my little home studio.  I recorded them as I found them.  Name your price for the download (of course that could even be Zero dollars if you want.)

Theories of Imagination - This 24 song album began as a soundtrack for a documentary.  The film has, at least for now, lost its way. But I didn't want to waste the music.  It's $10 to download this one, (but that's like .41 per song...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails