Pages

google analytics

Friday, February 28, 2014

One Hundred - Almost Down - The End Is Near

I have been (re)reading William Burroughs' book Nova Express and I am amused by his cut-up method of writing.  I use it myself occasionally. So the other day I posted a short piece of writing entitled The People Threw Off Tyranny But I kept adding to my little writing, even after I'd already shared it on the blog.  So here it is, in a newly revised, completely rewritten, retitled, and much expanded version:  One Hundred - Almost Down - The End Is Near

And if you'd like some music created in much the same manner here's a link to my song - No Time for Treatment





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails