Pages

google analytics

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2014 - Week 9

Each week I do this. I create a background image that I use in our little church - and because I like to share, I post them here so that you can have them too.  You can use them however you like.  Use them at home, at work, at school, at church.  Use them on your smartphone.  Print them out as book covers.  Make paper airplanes with them  Whatever.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

For those who are interested in the details, this weeks picture was created by photographing oil and water (mixed with a drop of dish soap).  For more details and a couple more pictures from this set, see here and here.



 photo Week9_zps30fef09e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails