Pages

google analytics

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Background Images for Everyone - 2015 - Week 25

It's the regular drill - Sunday afternoons I post a free background image.  It's yours. It's free.  Use it google slides, or powerpoint, or whatever presentation program you like.  Use it as wall paper for your smart phone or your laptop.  Print it out and make paper airplanes from it.  Whatever.  I only ask that you 1) share it freely and 2) that you tell others you found it here.

If you're like me, and I know I am, you will want to know something about the picture.  It is made of two parts Above - a macro shot of some red lilies in my backyard and Below - a motion blur of some neon lights near my home.


 photo week 25_zps1lyafcis.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails