Pages

google analytics

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mosquito




























She opened the sliding door behind me; I'd been sitting on the back patio reading in the early evening sunlight. Reading and taking pictures. I try to keep my camera handy for good pictures, and there's a hummingbird that flits in and out of the lilies.  I was sorta' hoping I might be able to catch him this time.  "Did you..." my wife started to ask a question but stopped.

I turned around.  "Did I what?"

"Did you let that mosquito bite you just so you could take it's picture?"

"Did I let the mosquito ?" I repeated the question back to her.  "That would be crazy..."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails