Pages

google analytics

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Another Letter from Doctor Tarrec


I have received another letter from my strange friend, Dr. Tarrec.  I’d been a little concerned since I hadn’t heard from him in so long.




Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for your recent letters.  You cannot know how much your continued friendship means to a lonely old man like myself. 

I am well, thank you, though I have not left the basement of my house for several weeks.  I have subsisted on canned tuna, dried fruit and my emergency stores of deionized water.  I have been collecting and fermenting my urine in large vats.  I can extract goldfrom it.  My solid waste, however, has been more difficult to deal with.

I retreated to the basement because of the attacks being waged against me by the USAF. They have been spraying my house for years with their chemtrails – but recently they shifted away from using electrically conductive particles (as part of their HAARP – High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program – one of their electromagnetic super weapons).  They are now spraying Wöhler processed aluminum ions and psioni-phosphates.  Both of these chemicals are used in bio-chemical mind control programs, particularly in Belgium.  (The Council of Eight has more freedom and can act with impunity there.) 

But never fear, my boy.  I have devised a way to minimize the deleterious effects.  I simply cover my cranium with a thin sheeting of aluminum.  This effectively blocks the dangerous substances from reaching my brain.  I can now return to my work without fear of being brainwashed (again) by the USAF.

However, I am somewhat frustrated in my work.  My research into the Christological themes presented in the Toxic Avengers movies has stalled.  Perhaps I can revise my thesis by expanding it to include more of the Troma Films such as Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. and Surf Nazis Must Die.  I will keep you informed as my work continues.

Again, I must thank you for the items that you sent me.  The automatistic writing motor was a special treat. Thank you.

Dr. Tarrec

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails