Pages

google analytics

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2014 - Week 32

Here is this week's free background image.  I make a new one each week and share them here.  You can use them in Powerpoint slides (or in similar presentation programs) or for any other project you may have at home, work, school, or church.  Use them how you will.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

I went canoeing on this lake with my father a week or so ago. It was a pleasant afternoon.  Though he says I dumped him out of the canoe on purpose, I say it's his own fault for not sitting still.

Week 32 photo Week32_zps1f69bdd2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails