Pages

google analytics

Monday, July 7, 2014

Psalm 139 for the National Security Agency


For the Director of National Intelligence. Of David. A psalm.
You have searched me, Oh NSA,
    and you know me.
You know my internet history and listen to all my telephone conversations;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my credit card purchases.
Before an email is even sent
    you, oh NSA, know it completely.
You hem me in behind and before,
    and you lay your operatives upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
Where can I go from your drones?
    Where can I flee from your electronic surveillance devices?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails