Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Home Invader Shot Dead



 (Fictitiousville, Oklahoma) “It’s terrible that something like this should happen, especially during the holidays,” Chuck Neale of Fictitiousville said, “but a man’s got the right to defend his home.”

Police are investigating a home invasion that led to the fatal shooting of a yet unidentified man.  The incident occurred around 2:30 a.m. this morning.  Neale says that he was awakened in the early morning by noise in the house.  He retrieved his gun from under his pillow and went to investigate.

“That’s when I saw him, an old fat man rooting around in our living room, messing with the Christmas tree.  So I shot him,” said Neale.

Preliminary reports indicate that the victim was shot at least eight times. 

“I ain’t saying I’m glad he’s dead, but I’d do it again if I had to,” said Neale. “Ain’t nobody going to be ruining Christmas for my kids.”

The identity of the victim isn’t yet known. He appears to have been 60 -80 years old, with a full beard.  He was wearing a bright red outfit.  If anyone has any information about this unidentified man they are encouraged to contact the Fictitiousville police department. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails