Pages

google analytics

Monday, December 8, 2014

Strange and Mystic Weather

I took this photo the other day while I was out driving hither and yon all over the county.  I used a portion of the photo here, but wanted to post the whole thing as well.

The title comes from a Czech Christmas carol Pochvalen Bud', Jezis Kristus (Praise to Jesus, Our Salvation)

"Praise to Jesus, our salvation, in a manger laid!
Brother Andrew, do you hasten to the holy Babe?
Yea, to Bethlehem I go, since the angel song I know;
Through the strange and mystic weather, let us go together."

Photograph Strange and Mystic Weather by Jeff Carter on 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails