Pages

google analytics

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Camera Doesn't Lie, But You Can't Trust It

I am continually struck by how very different photographs of the same subject taken with the same camera can be.  Take for example these three pictures I took of my neighbor's crab apple tree - all three pictures are of the same tree, taken with the same camera, by the same photographer.  But they are significantly different.  The old adage that "the camera never lies" may be true, but I'm not sure you can really trust it.

I have several photographs for sale either as digital downloads ($2.99) or as a professional quality canvas print ($211). My portion of these sales is given to The Salvation Army of Newton, Iowa.







Water Color Crab Apple Photograph photo Watercolorcrabapple_zps8fd04c60.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails