Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

It Came from Space (the Ship)

I've got a project in the works that I'm pretty excited about: a short little film that I've written for my daughter and a couple of her friends. It's a throwback to the B movies (or worse) of the 50s and 60s - the kind lampooned on Mystery Science Theater 3000 - with a working title of It Came from Space (though that is very likely to change.) The script has been written. Storyboards have been drawn. And now I've built the space craft. Unfortunately, in photographing it last night, I snapped off one of the pieces. I'll have to break out the hot-glue gun and repair it before we start filming -that and about a hundred other things... but I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. It's going to be a lot of fun.


1 comment:

  1. And Jeff as we ponder the question of life elsewhere I would ask the question If there is sentient life elsewhere out there could they be an unfallen race. And would God allow an unfallen race and a fallen race(us) to ever meet. The Russian Velikovsky wrote about this years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails