Pages

google analytics

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2014 - Weeks 26 & 27

I was not able to post last week's free background image - I was otherwise occupied at music camp.  But I'm home now (at least for a few days) and I can rectify last week's failure and post this week's image.  It's a two-for-one special today.

These weekly background images are free for you to use in your own projects at home, work, school, or church, in powerpoint or not.  Do what you will with them.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

For those who like to know such details: the first image is a macro shot of a tree stump I found on the camp grounds.  The second is an abstract sort of image created by using (again) my homemade DIY macro lens  to photograph an old slide projector carousel.  I also used a red filter over the flash.

 photo Week26_zpsf6c4d330.jpg

 photo Weel27_zpse9f188d3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails