Pages

google analytics

Monday, June 2, 2014

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2014 - Week 24

Here it is. Here it is.  This week's free background image for use in Powerpoint slides (or other similar presentation programs), or in any other project you might have.  Use it at home, work, school, or church. Use it how and where you will, I only ask that you share it freely and that you tell others that you found it here.

For those who may like to know the details I took this photograph using my homemade DIY macro lens (I'm getting a lot of use out of it...) The flowers are a type of Sedum - also known as Stonecrops - (I can't be more specific; I'm not a trained botanist.) and are growing in front of my neighbor's house.



 photo Week24_zps2deb0d04.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails