Pages

google analytics

Sunday, June 1, 2014

More Reflector Dish

These three pictures (like the previous three) are of the light bulb and reflector dish from an old slide projector.  I took them using my homemade DIY macro lens.  I'm also attempting to use the lens from the projector with my camera.  I've very nearly made a way to adapt it; watch for that post in the near future.

These photographs (and many more of my photographs) are available for purchase - either as digital download or as a professional quality print.  And the money I receive in these sales is donated to the Salvation Army in Newton, Iowa.  You get fine art.  The Salvation Army gets money to continue its work; everyone wins.

Photograph Reflector Dish by Jeff Carter on 500px




Photograph Reflector Dish by Jeff Carter on 500px


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails