Pages

google analytics

Monday, July 29, 2013

Burning Sunset, Family Vacation

I'm away on vacation for a few days - in Southern Indiana visiting with family at my parents newly purchased home.  It will be their retirement home when they finally retire in a couple of years.

It's a bit like living in 1992  here though.  No wi-fi.  We're all out at McDonalds on a wi-fi raid tonight.

I took this picture last night.  We stopped at a rest station along as the sun was setting.

Burning Sunset photo burningsunset_zps312396c5.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I really love your article. I really appreciate your great work thanks a lot.

    family vacation ideas

    ReplyDelete

The views, comments, statements and opinions expressed on this Web site do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails