Pages

google analytics

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Iowa Landscape (Winter) - What I Saw and What I missed.

I went out to take some photos this afternoon, but I wasn't out for very long.  1) It was wicked cold.  The wind coming across these big open fields is fierce.  And 2) my camera battery was pretty low. (and the cold drains it even faster).  So I took pictures until I ran out of battery and started for home.

Thats when I saw a huge eagle just off the side of the road, perched in a tree, waiting out the snowstorm.  I know, I know... Pics or it didn't happen.  But it's true.

Photograph Iowa Landscape (winter) by Jeff Carter on 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails