Pages

google analytics

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dark Skies and Winter Weeds

I wish I had more to post today.  I wish I had more to say.

I am overwhelmed by personal aggravations and deep grief for a dying friend and his family.  But I can't deal with any of that because I'm helping to lead a group of jr. high kids on a weekend retreat.  I'd like to hide in a cave.  I'd like to be alone.

I had about 10 minutes to myself today.  I found a couple of photos of darkened skies and winter weeds.  And even in the couple of pictures where the sky isn't so dark (and even looks almost warm and inviting it feels dark and oppressive.)

Dark Sky and Weeds by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

Winter Thistles by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


Winter Weeds by the Pond by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

Winter Weeds by the Pond by Jeff Carter on 500px.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails