Pages

google analytics

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2014 - Week 4

I should really stop calling them "Powerpoint Slides"  because I don't care if you use them in powerpoint or not.  But the title works well enough - and it's a common search engine word -so I continue to use it because it brings in the traffic...

Whether you use it in powerpoint or not, feel free to download and to use these 'powerpoint' for everyone images.  Use them however you like, I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

This week's image is a combination of a couple of the pictures I took during my tromp through a snowy field this afternoon.  More pictures from this trip can be seen here (though these are not the freebies - but you can purchase them if you like).

2014 - Week 4 photo Week4_zps948601ef.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails