Pages

google analytics

Sunday, January 12, 2014

January Prairie Grass, and Thistles

After the church services were finished, after the band rehearsal was concluded, after I'd eaten lunch with my family - I took my camera out to tromp through a snowy field near our house and took some pictures.

I was out for about an hour and took over 160 pictures -most of which were rejected.  But the few that remain I really like. (The 2nd and 3rd of the photos below were taken through my DIY filter...)

And though Christmas is over, these photographs are still for sale.  You can purchase them as a digital download or as a print  (and there are a variety of options for the prints - size /material /frame).  And whatever money I make in these sales is given to the Salvation Army of Newton Iowa.



Prairie Grass by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

January Thistles by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

Windblown Prairie Grass by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


Fence Line by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


Thistles by Jeff Carter on 500px.com



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails