Pages

google analytics

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Answering Questions Like Jesus

I have been reading from the Gospel of John quite a bit recently and I have decided that from now on I will be answering questions the way that Jesus did.

Q -"Mr. Carter, where are your statistical reports for this month?"
A - "Those who know me know me in the light and while it is light they can see what I do.  But the night is coming and who will fill out those reports when there is no light?"

Q - "Mr. Carter, we really need your reports..."
A - "There are numbers of things and my Father has made them all.  He will count them and has counted them and he knows each one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails