Pages

google analytics

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights?

I know that actual Passover was a few nights ago on Tuesday.  But in keeping with Holy Week traditions we're having ours tonight.

I've been cooking and getting things ready all day, and I still need to change before we begin, but I wanted to share a couple of photos .

Also, if you're interested, last year I shared the Haggadah that I have been tinkering with over the years.  I put it together based on several different sources and have continually adjusted it over the 15 or so years that I've been doing this. Feel free to download it and to adjust it to your own use.  (Also, please feel free to point out any errors that I might have made.)


You might notice that our Maror (bitter herbs) looks a little ... festive this year.  I went to seven (7!) different stores looking for horseradish root - and no one had any.  So we substituted regular radishes.  Oh well... Next year in Jerusalem!

Passover 2013 photo IMG_1126_zpsfd8c1ebc.jpg

Passover 2013 photo IMG_1127_zps9aeec16c.jpg

Passover 2013 photo IMG_1131_zpsb27af29b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails