Pages

google analytics

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Evryone - 2013 - Week 13

It's one of the things I do - I make these background images that are suitable for use in Powerpoint (or similar presentation programs) presentations and I share them here on my blog.  They are yours if you want them.  Use them in your own projects at home, work, school, church or whatever.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

This particular image is a close up detail of some purple curtains in my daughter's room.  I like photographing the details and textures of things.

 photo Week13_zps7c07cb26.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails