Pages

google analytics

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Weeds on a Cloudy Day

I had to do some driving today - quite a bit of driving all across the county.  But I made use of the time.  After I completed my necessary tasks, I stopped at the Mariposa Recreational Area, just outside of Newton Iowa to take some pictures.  Though the park is closed for the season, I found some wonderful things from the parking area.  And the park has a little lot just off the road  where it is possible to watch a small herd of bison.  Two of the smaller ones came right up to the fence to see what I was doing.  Perhaps they thought I was bringing food.

These photographs, and several others that I have taken, are available for purchase as either a digital download ($2.99) or as a professional quality 2' X 3' canvas print ($211).  The proceeds from these sales is given to support the work of The Salvation Army in Newton, Iowa / Jasper County.

Winter Weeds by Jeff Carter on 500px.com



Winter Weeds by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails