Pages

google analytics

Friday, December 20, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 52 Bonus

It's a little later than usual, but late is better than not at all.  So here is this week's free background image.  I make them for our little church.  Actually, in these past couple of weeks we've been using the slides I made for the 4 weeks of Advent, but it's likely that you're not using these same themes - so you might want something else.  Hence, these extra images.

You're free to download and to use these powerpoint images in your own projects at home, work, school, church, wherever (even use them in something other than powerpoint slides.)  Use them as you will. I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

For those who might be interested to know, I shot this picture of christmas lights through a rain spattered window.  I took another photo of the same scene using the DIY filter that I made.


Week 52 Bonus photo Week52Bonus_zps5b1d229d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails