Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Background Images for Everyone - 2015 - Week 20

I failed to post this on Sunday afternoon, as I usually do.  So accept my apologies.  Here it is: your weekly (though somewhat delayed), free background image.  It's yours to download and use in any of your projects at home, work, school, church, or wherever. Use it where and how you will.  I only ask that you share it freely with others and that you tell them you found it here.

For those who may be interested, I found these plastic columns in a thrift store.  I assume that they're from a wedding cake. But what do I know?

 photo Week 20_zpsvvucdnux.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails