Pages

google analytics

Friday, May 15, 2015

My Gear (Photography)


Here is the photographic gear that I have.  It's not much.  Some of it I bought used.  Some of them were gifts from my wife or my brother.  Some of the filters I made myself.

Back Row - Super Albinar 80 - 205mm
-Promaster 100mm with 3x teleconverter
-Canon EF 75 - 300mm
-Wiko 100 -150mm (disassembled slide projector lens)
-Canon EFS 18-55mm
-Canon 28mm

2nd Row- Canon Rebel T4i
-Lens Baby Spark (selective focus lens)
-Super Takumar 50mm (this is my favorite lens)
-DIY Macro lens (made from a broken zoom lens)
-Macro attachment
-Small tripod


3rd Row -Lens Hood x2
-Neutral Density filters 2, 4, 8
-Intervalometer

4th Row- Diffusion filter
-UV filter (pretty much useless these days)
-Starburst filter
-Polarizing filter
-Spot filter
-USB cables

5th Row -Cleaning kit
-Multivision filter 
-DIY Bokeh filter (made from a sink drain trap)
-DIY Blur filter (made with shredded bubble wrap)

Not pictured - Large Tripod


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails