Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

All the Times that We Sigh

 

“Light, and life, and love still win,” she said meaning me now that I’m gone. 
What's the difference between sarcasm and irony?  I don't know.


A new life, an old life, accept it for what it is. Maybe this time it will be all right.
I don't know what I've been told about you. Don't believe what you've heard from me. 


We have technology to read the prophecies - all the signs of the times. 
But we can't understand, we cannot comprehend all the times that we sigh.
 


If I were a monster I'd stay out all night and come to bed at dawn. 
Light the fireworks, send up the alarm; you're going to miss me when I'm gone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails