Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Uncomplicate the Wreckage




The solid earth is undone 
 And we’re rolling now like the sea 
Smoke is rising into the sky 
Ice and Fire falling in the streets 

 I remember my youth 
When I was so naive 
 Then I could still believe 
 That she might tell the truth 

 Presented with the evidence 
 But who can read the missing words? 
Someone’s hammering on the walls 
 I can hear them knocking down the door 

 Walking yesterday’s circles again 
 I’m not lost but I wander 
 I’m not praying for a miracle 
 I’m just asking for a way out 

 Uncomplicate the wreckage 
 But I still have my doubts 
 Good shepherd come bring me round 
 Help me find a way out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails